Well, Friday is here once again and last week I received a Leibster Award from Blunder Mum. So I thought I would pass it on on Thank God it’s Friday…
Thanks so much Michelle
The questions Michelle has for me are:
1. What was the most memorable thing that happened in high school.
Hmmm. Not too much. I guess the most memorable thing was graduating and leaving actually. The January post-graduation I went to California, USA, on an exchange program for a month. I stayed with a local family who showed me the tourist traps and the real day-to-day America. One of the best adventures a small town girl could have.
2. Crunchy or chewy?
Chewy, for sure. Nothing worse than trying to bite into a biscuit and breaking a tooth. Crumbs, biccies and teeth all over the place.
3. The last song I obsessed over?
Ok-I have 2 actually a) Will You Marry Me by Bruno Mars
b) Plans by Birds of Toyoko
4. The thing that ticks you off, over and over again…
Re-cleaning the house multiple times during the day thanks to the kids!
5. Have I ever gotten mad at someone in my dreams?
Yes! Especially if I have not been able to get my argument or point across in real life-I will rehash it in my dreams so I do and yes I usually win. Ha Ha
6. If you travelled back in time to the year 1845, what would be the first thing you would sneakily invent and claim credit for?
It would be a toss-up between The iPhone or baby wipes. Both items would make me a very rich woman. As a mum, these two items are what we use the most.
7. Why did I start blogging?
I started blogging because I saw a few design blogs, as well as Nicole’s Planning with Kids & Nikki’s Styling You blog and thought “Great! Give me a piece of that. Blog with business potential-I can do that from home with my 3 kids”…Well again enthusiasm actually outweighed any talent, skills or ability and this blog is the the outcome. Disappointed Much?
8. Favourite guilty pleasure.
A trash magazine, a block of chocolate and a glass of wine on the couch by myself.
9. If my blog had a soundtrack what would be the top 2 songs?
It’s too late at night for me to think-sorry…make a suggestion in the comments section!
10. An example of your laziest moments
See no 8.
11. Blundermum says there is no Number 11. Hooray!
The bloggers who I am going to pass this award to:
The questions I have for them:
1. The worst “compliment” you have ever received?
2. Your favourite midnight snack?
3. The hardest thing about blogging is?
4. The one character trait you hope to pass onto your child/ren?
5. Favourite birthday celebration so far?
6. The one character trait you hope your partner passes onto your child/ren
7. One bad habit you wish you could get rid of?
8. Camping or Hotel?
9. Name one blogger you want to meet in real life and why?
10. Your signature dish in the kitchen?
11. Your most treasured possession?
Hope you enjoyed this little award blog post and found some new blogs to read!
Don’t forget to add some song suggestions for question 9! Enjoy your weekend.